Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with us, the Customer agrees to our Dumpster Rental Agreement (“Agreement”). John L Simpson Co., Inc. dba “My Red Dumpster”, a Connecticut corporation having its principal place of business at 43 Huntington Rd Bridgeport, Connecticut 06608 (hereinafter called “Company”) and the Customer. Company and Customer also may be individually referred to herein as “Party”, and collectively referred to herein as the “Parties”.
a. Equipment Rental: Customer agrees to rent a dumpster from Company for the specified price Price includes the cost of renting a dumpster for the initial rental period of Two (2) Weeks. Price does not include sales tax. The initial rental period begins on the first day after the delivery of the dumpster to Customer.
b. Additional Rental Time: Customer may rent a dumpster for additional time on a weekly basis at the rate of $5.00 Each day OR Twenty Five dollars ($25.00) for each additional week. Arrangements must be made before Scheduled Two Week pickup date.
c. Additional Weight fees: Customer agrees to abide by the tonnage limit specified in the order. If the Customer exceeds the relevant tonnage limit, Customer hereby agrees to pay an additional fee of $00.10 Per Pound in excess of the limit for the dumpster, pro rated to the nearest pound.
d. Additional Charges for failed pick up or delivery:
i. Location of Dumpster: Customer warrants and represents that any location provided by Customer for the dumpster is sufficient to bear the weight of the dumpster and any vehicle required to transport the dumpster. Company shall not be responsible for any damage to pavement or any other road surface material, lawns, fences, shrubbery, septic system, or private wells. Customer agrees to pay a failed delivery charge of $75.00 if Company is unable to deliver dumpster due site conditions beyond the control of the Company including but not limited to obstruction of location, low hanging power lines or branches, unstable land, or steep incline.
ii. Dumpster Pick-Up: On the day that the dumpster is scheduled to be picked up by Company, Customer agrees to provide unobstructed access to the dumpster. Customer agrees to pay a failed pickup charge of $75.00 if Company is unable to pick up dumpster due site conditions beyond the control of the Company including but not limited to obstruction of location, low hanging power lines or branches, prohibited items in dumpster, dumpster filled about side wall height, dumpster filled beyond safe carrying weight of truck.
2. Disposal of Hazardous Materials and Unacceptable Material Prohibited: Customer warrants and represents that the dumpster will not contain any hazardous materials and acknowledges that the disposal of such hazardous materials is strictly prohibited. For purposes of this Agreement, “hazardous materials” shall mean any waste which is listed, has the characteristics, of, or is otherwise identified as a hazardous waste or subject waste under applicable state or federal laws or regulations, including without limitation the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act of 1976 (42 U.S.C. et seq. and the regulations promulgated thereunder). “Unacceptable material” shall mean any non hazardous waste which is not permitted to be processed at a facility under applicable laws or permits, source, special nuclear or byproduct material as defined by the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 and the regulations thereunder; asbestos-containing waste; mercury-containing waste; and any waste delivered by Customer which is not approved by Company. If Customer has any questions about whether a particular material is considered hazardous, please call the Company before disposing of the material in the dumpster. Some items are accepted with an additional charge, some are prohibited entirely. Customer shall be responsible for all costs incurred by the contractor from hazardous or unacceptable material, including but not limited to a failed trip, removal of material before pickup, or fees or fines that the Company may be assessed if material is identified later.
3. Permits, Approvals, and Fees: Customer shall be responsible for obtaining all necessary permits and approvals and paying all fees that may be incurred in conjunction therewith.
4. Indemnification: Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Company from, against and in respect to any and all claims, losses, expenses, damages, obligations, and liabilities, (including costs of collection and reasonable attorney’s fees) of any kind of nature whatsoever, including any misrepresentation, breach of warranty, or non-fulfillment of any representation, warranty, covenant, or agreement of or by Customer in this Agreement. This provision shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
5. Entire Agreement: This Agreement contain the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes all prior agreements and understanding, oral or written, between the Parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. No representation, inducement, promise, understanding, condition or warranty not set forth herein has been made or relied upon by either Party hereto.
6. Amendment: This Agreement may be modified only by an agreement in writing signed by the Parties hereto.
7. Governing Law: This agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Connecticut, without regard to the conflicts of law rules of such state.
8. Severability: Customer agrees that each provision contained in this Agreement shall be treated as a separate and independent clause, and the unenforceability of any one clause shall in no way impair the enforceability of any of the other clauses herein. Moreover, if one or more of the provisions or parts thereof contained in this Agreement shall for any reason be held to be excessively broad as to scope, activity, or subject so as to be unenforceable at all, such provision or parts or provisions shall be construed by the appropriate judicial body by limiting and reducing it or them, so as to be enforceable to the extent compatible with the then applicable law.
9. Waiver: A waiver of any claim, demand, or right based on the breach of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any other claim, demand, or right based on a subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
10. Notice: Any notice required or permitted to be given under this Agreement shall be sufficient only if in writing and if sent by United States mail, certified, return receipt requested, postage prepaid, to the Company at 43 Huntington Rd Bridgeport, CT 06608, and to the Customer at the address given on the order form.
Current Price Quotes for Dumpster Rentals
Dumpster Size Initial Rental Period Cost Weight Additional Rental Period Cost
10 YD. $330.00 Two weeks 1.0 Tons $5.00 day/$25.00 week
12 YD. $350.00 Two weeks 1.25Tons $5.00 day/$25.00 week
15 YD. $395.00 Two Weeks 1.5 Tons $5.00 day/$25.00 week
20 YD. $455.00 Two Weeks 2.0 Tons $5.00 day/$25.00 week
Overweight fee: $00.10 Per Pound over stated limit pro rated to the nearest pound.
Tires Are $25.00
Mattress OR Boxspring are $75.00 Each Extra
Propane Tanks are $15.00 Each Extra
Maximum weight for 10 or 12 yard dumpsters is 2 tons.
Maximum weight for 15 or 20 yard dumpster is 3 tons.
A failed trip fee may be incurred if the maximum weight is exceeded or if the dumpster is filled above the height of its walls.